Monday, May 01, 2006

Revision 6? 7?

I've lost count. Major revisions get a new number, small changes might get a letter designation. Confused? They're just changes in the file name. I start with paper, go to paper1, paper2, and so forth when the revisions are major. A small change to paper2, but one where I want to keep the original paper becomes paper2a. Got it? I'm on paper6 which was a major revision of paper5a. Swear to god if I ever get this thing finished, I'm posting the whole paper on this blog. You all might want to run away while you still can.

Like the terminator, I will be back. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, think of it this way, you could be typing it all on paper and retyping and retyping in triplicate... Now, don't you feel better that it's only new files and not new pages - we wouldn't be able to find you. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should give the paper its own blog :-)

Unknown said...

Harvey!

Unknown said...

Well, Teresa - I had an answer for you, but it got eaten somehow. Trust me, I don't want to remember those days. *grin*