Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm exhausted, about to be unemployed, and...

relatively happy. I had a meeting with my advisor for my honors research project today. He's happy with the paper, but asked if I would add some more stuff. Fortunately, I have most of the "more stuff" in another paper and, yes, I can take that stuff and reuse it. *stuff, stuff, stuff, la dee da dee da, stuff, stuff stuff*

My favorite comment from Gary - "maybe go the ontogeny/phylogeny route --> become rich, famous!" (yeah, right)

Now I have to put together all of the various and sundry things needed for submission to the IRB (Institutional Review Board - the people who tell me whether or not I can actually run the study). And add the *stuff* and review for finals next week and find another job.

Well, sh*t.

No comments: