Thursday, April 20, 2006

One out, another on the way



One down (or out as the case may be) and one to go. The first of my twin blog daughters is MY SISTER! (More bloggy incest) After months of sending her links to interesting blog stuff and having her send me the comments, Easter Sunday I got her to register on the blogspot place. Then....well you can go here and check it out. Our little test posts are still there - an extra virtual chocolate cigar to anyone who gets them. *grin*

I could tell you lots about the other sister person, but I'll be good. I'm hoping that she'll post pictures of some of her needlework. I just saw her newest piece - an original design for one of those pretty purses brides carry (a friend's daughter is getting married). What you won't know from any pictures she might post is that the reverse side of her needlework is just about as perfect as the front. She also quilts - one year she was one of the Hoffman Challenge winners. She sings. She cooks (one of us has too). She loves colors like orange. The other stuff you'll have to learn from her.

So with no further ado, my first baby girl - The Other Sister Person

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's the pink bubblegum cigars... right? I'd pour you a glass of Drambuie in celebration, but then you'd drop the poor kid on her head. LOL.

Unknown said...

I guess dropping the kid on her head is no worse than trying to...um...nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

I'm such a proud mommy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Such a creative one that TOSP. Sue