Sunday, March 04, 2007

It was a dark and stormy night...

Harvey tells me that I have to explain my absence. He recommends making up something dramatic and suggests that jungle adventures are always good.

Now I was trying to spare you all the gory details of my long absence, but I suspect that Harvey will not let the matter rest. So I will begin the tale.

Many moons ago in a land that existed outside of the bounds of normal time, a land of mathematical magic, beautiful princesses, and really really hot princes, an old woman crept through the trees in search of that one perfect Fibonacci flower. Or perhaps a snow flake born out of the chaos of a fractal storm. But alas, her quest was leading to the dark places where the spiders spun their webs to capture human dreams for food.

Lost within the darkness, the old woman sat down to reflect on her life. Perhaps within its tunnels she would find a way out of the spiders lair and back into the light.

(Should I really go on? LOL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!

Especially if you plan to post pictures of the princesses.

Preferably in bikinis :-)

Unknown said...

LOL!