Thursday, October 19, 2006

Still no job

I went to the interview last week. Turns out that I was one of six people being interviewed - no second interviews. Okay. Not my dream job (which I'm not qualified for anyway), but a job that I'd be good at and would really like to get. A decision was going to be made early this week and then everyone would be notified. Beyond an acknowledgement of my "thank you for the interview" communication, I've heard nothing. Looks like I'm going to continue to be unemployed.

So would some one please explain to my car that it has to stop with the mystery noise and can't break right now cause I can't afford to fix the stuff that the mechanic says needs to be done in the next 4 months or so.

I should have really really hated the job because then I would have gotten it and the car-car would get lots of tender loving care.

2 comments:

Rave said...

I'll explain it to your car if you tell my car to quit with it's squeeking when I drive and rattle when I don't thing.

Maybe the car fairy will visit us?

Well, I can hope, can't I???

Unknown said...

I can try talking to your car, but I think that adding my hopes for a visit from the car fairy to both of us will work better. *grin*