Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm going to be nice and warm this winter

A package, a rather large package, an unexpected package arrived on my doorstep late yesterday afternoon. My special sisters Teresa, Pixie, TOSP, Gigi, and blogless sisters Sue, Nell, Mirm, Barbara, and Joey conspired and had a fur lined coat made for me. It is the most beautiful, warm, soft, gorgeous coat. Since the temperature today was struggling to make it to 50 degrees, I wore the coat to my math class.

So even if I have no job and no way of heating my house, I can bundle up in my new coat and stay warm.

The erstwhile housemate took a picture. The house is a mess, I look like h*ll, but you can get an idea of just how nice the coat is.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! And now we know you'll be warm. *grin*

Rave said...

Sweethearts!

And you look great in that coat! It seems to fit you!

Anonymous said...

Great coat! You look perfect in it.

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you!

It is a perfect fit and I know it's warm cause I wore the coat to school yesterday.

I'm so happy. *grin*

Twin Mommie said...

It looks awesome on you! I'm so glad knowing you'll be warm no matter what. *hugs*

Unknown said...

It's just too wonderful, sweetie. I LURV it! (to borrow a phrase)

Anonymous said...

I may need to borrow that coat later this winter.

Gets cold up here in Wisconsin, ya know :-)

Unknown said...

Harvey, I didn't know you were into cross-dressing! *snork*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

get rid of ads

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DENNIS07 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.