Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm an alternative energy source!

Stolen from Contagion because I just couldn't resist (and I don't feel like doing the rewrite on my project proposal).

Ten Top Trivia Tips about MathCog Idiocy!

1. MathCog Idiocy can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.

2. Olympic badminton rules say that MathCog Idiocy must have exactly fourteen feathers!

3. Ostriches stick their heads in MathCog Idiocy not to hide but to look for water.

4. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make MathCog Idiocy.

5. Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by MathCog Idiocy!

6. Abraham Lincoln, who invented MathCog Idiocy, was the only US president ever granted a patent.

7. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in MathCog Idiocy.

8. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill MathCog Idiocy!

9. MathCog Idiocy can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!

10. Two grams of MathCog Idiocy provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.

I am interested in - do tell me about

No comments: